• Slovak utf-8
  • English
  • German
  • Magyar
Home arrow Atractions for tourists arrow Military Headquarters building
Military Headquarters building
The large complex has been built at Námestie Medzinárodného Maratónu Mieru square (International Marathon of Peace Square). It was constructed in 1908 as a commander house. The building served this purpose until 1998. At present, its southern part is used by the East Slovak Museum.
 
< Prev   Next >


Inquiry

Čo je na Above najkrajšie?
 

Weather

Rate of exchange

Reality



ceny podľa: x-reality.sk